Monday, March 14, 2011

I think I have an addiction....

Yes you read that right. I think I have an addiction....to baby hairbows.  Once upon a time I was the mom of 2 boys. They have cute clothes with monsters,hockey players and such on them ,but lets face it. Boys don't accesorize and they don't care. The oldest thinks plaids and stripes are great together...what does it mater as long as he wears clothes right? And don't get me started on the toddler. 

But then I had a baby girl.....and a whole new world was opened up to me. I mean I have 2 neices so I have bought girl stuff before, but it was mostly "let's go get your cousin a gift quickly before the boys knock over all the racks or become allergic to pink".  When she was born I didn't even know where to start. All the baby stores around us had blah stuff. I would see cute hairbows on other little girls and have "hairbow envy". Then I discovered (thanks to a good friend) that there were websites with hairbows...Lots of hairbows!!  I bought them for my neice too and infected her with the pretty hairbow bug. Then I had to make my own because I needed particular colors, then because it was fun, and now here I am.  Everything is a blur.........where is my ribbon and glue gun??

No comments:

Post a Comment