Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Madness

So this was a busy weekend. In between trips to the Children's hospital in Palo Alto,the laundromat because the dryer decided now would be a great time to quit,Church and the pharmacy because my strawberry allergic son decided to eat something with strawberries in it I actually did get some things done! I ran out of alligator clips though, so I am waiting on the postman now before I can post them. There are some Boise State ones,pirate princess,animal prints, made to match gymboree and more.

We are very close to 700 fans on our Facebook site, and at 1000 we will be doing a giveaway here on the blog and inviting our facebook fans since the rules say we have to do that...unless Facebook decides to change things yet again. I may also be posting a special on korker bows if we hit that magic 700 today.

Well off to stalk the postman since he just pulled up at the mailbox!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment