Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday Madness

So the sisters have been busy, although it may not look like it from the blog!  Last weekend we ran around Monterey together with the husbands and the big herd of kids. We went out to lunch and the kids all sat at a table together and DID NOT FIGHT! Yes this is amazing. All thanks to the oldest, Mal who took charge. It was surreal sitting at a table with all adult conversation when I spend most of my day with 2 toddlers and a school ager.  So refreshed with Ghiradelli Ice Cream from the soda fountain we are back to work.

The vintage side of Two Sisters is going well! We have several headbands in the works,some more clips and dresses. The red birdcage veil is finished and with its new owner, so we should have some pics up of that shortly.  We also did are first little veil for a photography prop, but it turned out so much better than we thought. We will be giving one away at our friend Brandy's Blog once she hits enough fans at her facebook site. They are available at the extremely reasonable price of 20 dollars.

I am going to be trying my first ever tutu dress so please wish me luck. My daughter's first birthday is comming up and I am making (hopefully) a tutu dress and a marabou trimmed giraffe party hat for her pictures. Ordered the supplies today, fingers crossed.

Lots more bows comming up soon as well. I have several just waiting to be finished off, including some cute Halloween korkers and Bows. Never to early to stock up!

Have a Wonderful Day!!!----Robyn at Two Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment