Friday, July 29, 2011

Tutu Dresses and Random Things

So I used the instructions I had for the tutu dress and I hated it...lol.  I sat down and looked at a whole bunch of them and I figured something out......why am I making a "no sew" tutu dress when I actually do know how to sew???  Took it apart and restarted it, this time sewing it instead of knotting and I have to say it looks about a 100 times cuter. I can't wait to finish it, but I have a couple of orders I need to get done first....and my husband has decided that we need to get pre moving stuff done THIS WEEKEND.......even though we aren't actually moving until November. But hey, if it gets my house cleaned I am all for it.  I got an absolutely amazing ribbon organizer from a friend though, so I started organizing with my addiction...I mean my ribbon and fabric stocks.  I thought my mom had a lot of fabric....but it seems craft addiction is hereditary and I have it too. My poor daughter...

Speaking of my daughter, her birthday is coming up next week too, so I have to get a cake baked for her too. Unless I cop out and go to the bakery which is really looking good right now.Especially as she has dumped the laundry basket for the 6th time trying to "help" mommy. Then I have to figure out what to get a 1 yr old girl......This is a first for me. I have 2 other kids, but they are all boys. I am dying to get her something uber girly but I haven't figured out what yet.  Any ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment